- Kitchens all equipped with a conventionnal stove, micro-wave, standard fridge, dishes, glasses(regular and wine), coffee maker (with filters), toaster, pots and pans, fondue kit, dish liquid ...We have everything... You just need your food.
- Ironing-board, hair dryer supplied
- Water very good... you don't need to bring yours.
- Beddings and towells very good quality supplied plus soap. shampoo and conditioner
- Television, yes, via satellite. However, there is much better to do or to see.
- Radio CD, we supply a combined radio CD plus an alarm clock radio.
- DVD, included in each unit
- Telephone, internet available at the reception. (plus Wi-Fi connections)
- The 5th person, we add a comfortable portable bed. (max 5 persons /unit, 10 for twins)
Activities on the site
- Outdoor meals, BBQ and patio kit in front of your unit.
- Nature trails in forest, good for hiking, snowshoeing, mountain biking, wildlife observation.
- Firecamps, on the clif overlooking the St-Lawrence river (during summer)
- Sugar shack, to accommodate little groups for meals, friends parties, after ski with our swiss cheese fondue.
- Swimming nearby , fantastic little beach on Sainte-Anne river at just two minutes drive from our site or under a fantastic fall at 5 minutes.
- To mont Sainte-Anne, Quebec City or le Massif: taxi service on request. A shuttle is available between Mont Sainte-Anne and Quebec City and Le Massif.
Supplies and services
- Wood available on the site (8$)
- Gas station, foodstores, drugstores, hospital all located within 10 minutes from our site, even if we are located in a nature spot.
- Restaurants, very good choice within 10 minutes, from fast food to fine cuisine.
- Laundry, available on the site depending on availability
- Strickly forbidden. A dozen of different wild animals and over 40 bird species can be seen in the surrounding forest.